Inspect the exterior grounds. Remove any building materials, scrap wood, and other items from the property. Store garbage cans in the garage.
Check the home from the roof down
- Is the roof free and clear from obstructions and leaves?
- Are the gutters clear and neatly hung?
- Are the windows clean?
- Are bushes, shrubs, and trees neatly trimmed?
Inspect the condition of the paint or siding
- Is it time to pressure wash the siding?
- Is touch up paint needed?
- Is the front door and other exterior doors in good shape?
Do flower beds need an upgrade
- Are the plants neatly trimmed?
- Is the bed free and clear of weeds?
- Is the bed properly mulched?
Keep the lawn neatly trimmed
- Is the lawn free from weeds?
- Is the lawn free from grass clippings?
- Is the lawn neatly edged?